The premier biathlon experience in the Canadian Rockies.
Finger on the trigger, the heartbeat quickens as you stare down the coin-sized target 50 metres down the windswept range. The crack of the rifle echoes through the Rocky Mountains, as you hold your breath in anticipation of besting your rival. Can you hit the shot?
WELCOME TO TRYBIATHLON
TRYBIATHLON offers visitors the opportunity to personally experience marksmanship first hand at a world class training centre. Biathlon is the most popular winter sport in Europe, and continues to grow in popularity across North America. TRYBIATHLON brings
Located at the Canmore Nordic Centre, home of the 1988 Winter Olympics, TRYBIATHLON offers two hours of instruction and biathlon range training, suitable for all abilities. Not only will you learn a new skill, you will support young Canadian biathletes, as funds raised support junior biathlon programs across Alberta. Canmore is also home to Canada’s national biathlon team, and TRYBIATHLON offers the first hand opportunity to feel like an Olympian.
- Expert instruction from many of Canada’s top junior biathletes
- Lessons from certified range safety officer
- Two hours of Biathlon training
- .22 calibre rifles, 50 rounds of ammo
- Paper target souvenir
- Podium ceremony
- AGE: 10 – plus
- Pre-Registration required.
- Summer (Jun-Aug): Daily 1-3 pm or 5:30-7:30 pm.
- Winter (Sep-May): by appointment only.
- Cost: $100 per person.
- If you are interested in booking Private or Group lessons please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text 403-679-8788
All fitness levels are welcome. Suitable for children aged 10 and up.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
Contact: email@example.com for more details and group bookings.
Sessions go rain or shine so please dress accordingly. There is an element of physical activity, so please wear appropriate clothing.
TRYBIATHLON aims to increase awareness of the sport across Canada, while raising funds for junior biathlon clubs across Alberta. The organization provides jobs for junior biathletes, and aids in the purchase of biathlon equipment across the province.