2016 BMW IBU World Cup Biathlon Event Guide
2016 Biathlon World Cup Canmore Race Invitation (English)
2016 Biathlon World Cup Canmore Race Invitation (German)
2016 Biathlon World Cup Canmore Race Invitation (Russian)
2016 Biathlon World Cup Canmore Race Invitation (French)
Visa Application Information
Equipment and Logistics Information
IMPORTANT EQUIPMENT INFORMATION
1. Electrical power is 110V / Ph 1/ 60 Hz. You must arrange for your own 220~110 V stepdown electrical transformers for waxing equipment, etc. The OC will not have any on site.
2. Electrical plug outlets are 3-prong North American standard. Teams are responsible for their own adapters, some may be purchased locally.
3. Teams will be required to provide their own wax tables and forms.
4. To import firearms into Canada, athletes are required to complete the “Non-Resident Firearms Declaration Form“ CAFC909/RCMP5589 and present this form and their rifle to the Customs Officer upon their point of entry to Canada.
5. Athletes can import up to 5 kg (1500 rounds) in their checked baggage.