Here we have gathered some information you might find useful while you are visiting the World Cup in Canmore. Can’t find what you are looking for? Let us know at email@example.com
- How do I receive the tickets? Tickets will be sent to you automatically as a PDF file by email from Eventbrite. You also have the option to add the tickets to your wallet on your phone or in the Eventbrite app.
- Am I entitled to a refund if I cannot attend the event? No
- Can I change my booking if I have bought the wrong tickets? No
- Where can I see the different spectators’ areas in the arena? You can see the different areas on our spectator chart here.
- Can I buy tickets on the day when I arrive at the arena? Yes, but we cannot guarantee that there will be any grandstand tickets left. We strongly recommend that you buy your tickets in advance.
- Are there car parks at the venue: No, there is only parking close to the arena for disabled people.
- How can I travel to the venue: All ticket holders can take the public shuttle, free of charge, from the town centre of Canmore to the venue. The bus ride takes about 10 minutes. Another option is to arrive by foot, which takes about 30 minutes from the town centre.
IN THE ARENA:
- Advertising: Commercial advertising in form of banners, flags and similar are not permitted in the spectator areas and will be removed if necessary.
- Cameras: May be brought info the area for private use. However, flashes may not be aimed at the athletes.
- Disabled: We want to make the event available for everyone and will set up special places for disabled people on the top of the grandstand.
- Dogs: Dogs are not allowed in the arena.
- Emergency evacuation: In case of an emergency evacuation, spectators are to follow officials’ instructions, which will lead to a safe area.
- First aid: In case of emergency, dial 911. We will have doctors and first aid personnel on site. Contact one of our officials in case you need help.
- Prohibited items in the arena: We will perform checks at the entrance. The following items are prohibited to bring into the arena; Alcohol, weapons, pets, flash cameras and drones, umbrellas, flammable liquids, pyrotechnic ordinance such as fireworks and Bengal lights
- Radio: FM radio receivers may be taken into the arena. Radio transmitters must have a special permit from the World Cup organizing committee.
- Is anything happening in the arena before the competitions start? Yes, there will be all sorts of activities in the ‘festival street “Olympic Way” in the run-up to the competitions. Attractions will include pancake breakfast, live music, sale of official Canmore World Cup merchandise, great food and drink, and much more besides.
- When do the doors to the arena open? The doors open 09:00 on Thursday 7 February, and 10:00 on Saturday 9 February and Sunday 10 February.
- Is it easy to find my way around the arena? Yes, the arena will be well signposted. In addition, our dedicated volunteers will be happy to answer your questions if you cannot find your way.
- Can I stand alongside the tracks and watch the competitions free of charge? Yes, our on-course standing tickets are free, but we encourage everyone to register for the free tickets prior to the arrival. This is done on the same link as the “buy tickets” link.
- Can I bring a pram/pushchair? You can bring a pram/pushchair to the festival street. You cannot have a pram/pushchair with you in the stands.
- Can I buy food and drink at the venue? Yes, there will be booths selling food and drink. In addition, there is a cafe open to the public in the Day Lodge.
- Will there be anywhere I can go to keep warm? Yes, the Day Lodge is open to everyone.
- Will there be plenty of toilets? There will be toilets close to the stands. There is also toilet for disabled people inside the Day Lodge.
We want to make the event a great customer experience and appreciate your feedback on all related aspects. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have something you wish to share with us. Thank you!