TRYBIATHLON: The premier biathlon experience in the Canadian Rockies.
TRYBIATHLON offers visitors the opportunity to experience the sport of biathlon first hand in a fun and supportive environment.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Expert instruction from many of Canada’s top junior biathletes
- Lessons from certified Range Safety Officer
- Two hours of Biathlon training
- .22 calibre rifles, 50 rounds of ammo
- Paper target souvenir
- A podium ceremony
- (AGES: 10 – plus)
- Summer (Jun-Aug): Tuesdays 1-3 pm, Thursday 5:30-7:30 pm, Sundays 1-3 pm
- Winter (Sep-May): is our competition season thus do not have scheduled Shooting Range times.
- If you are interested in booking Individual or Group lessons please email us email@example.com or text 403-679-8788.
- Cost: $100 per person.
All fitness levels are welcome. Suitable for children aged 10 and up.
TO LEARN MORE, CLICK HERE.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and group bookings.
New to biathlon? Check out our Biathlon in the Real World series: